Saturday, January 21, 2012

Are They Mad? #auspol

Clearly the *bogan in chief* was not able to charm the nervous nellies in the ALP into supporting the deal that she made with Andrew Wilkie. I imagine the conversations went something like this.

NN: Prime Minister the pubs and clubs and their "License to Punt" campaign is killing me in my electorate.

PM: Sorry about that but we have a deal with Mr Wilkie and anyway around 70% of Australian's actually support his approach. And as you know the clubs campaign is dishonest and untruthful.

NN: I don't care about that - the clubs said they would target me and my electorate if I didn't get you to pull the deal. And I have become rather fond of the job and the salary and perks of a backbencher. So tell Wilkie to bugger off or start looking for another job.

PM: Oh - alright then.

And this mob think that we will respect them in the morning.

As one Twitterer said this afternoon - "Time to give Rod Cavalier, John Faulkner and L Tanner total despot power in the ALP. Take out the garbage and get that light burning again".

Because the place has become a friggin disgrace.

No comments: