Saturday, June 15, 2013

My List

Here is my personal list of reasons why I won't be voting for Ms Gillard and the ALP in the coming election.

* US Military Bases - here and here
* Prism - here
* James Clapper OA - here
* Suppressing dole payment - here
* Demonising unemployed - here and here and here and here
* Asylum seeker nightmare - here and here
* US suck up - here and here
* Foreign policy - here and here
* Fiscal austerity - here and here
* Industry policy - here and here and here
* Iraq war inquiry - here and here
* Fuel subsidy to miners - here
* Julian Assange - here and here
* Faulkner reforms - here

And Mr Abbott and the LNP are worse, I can't be bothered making a list for them - it would take weeks.

The ALP have become the political arm of the right wing union movement and the LNP are busy re-creating the mad hatter's tea party.  Neither offer anything of interest to me.

I haven't yet decided who to vote for but it will likely be an Independent or a small party - an individual and/or an organisation that is concerned for the national interest - not their own personal interest or even the interest of a belligerent foreign power.

I will let you know who I choose.

No comments: